Before + After School Care
Because we know that students often need care before and after school, Willamette Christian School offers a fun and engaging, tuition-based program for your children, based on your family’s needs.
To register your student today, contact Karen Flom at email@example.com
|Package by Option||Monthly Hours||Cost|
|Before School||1-14 hours||$87|
|After School – 4 pm||15-22 hours||$133|
|After School – 5 pm||23-42 hours||$248|
|After School – 6 pm||43-60 hours||$345|
|Before & After School – 4 pm||23-32 hours||$190|
|Before & After School – 5 pm||43-54 hours||$317|
|Before & After School – 6 pm||61hrs+||$411|
|No School Day*||Flat Rate||$45|
Before and after school tuition fees are non-refundable. Billing cycles go out the 20th of every month and tuition payments are due on the 1st of the following month. A late fee of $25 will be assessed on the 11th. No care will be provided during Christmas Break or Spring Break. Exceeding the allotted hours for a purchased package will result in an hourly charge or the option to increase current package.
No School Day Policy:
- Students must register two weeks in advance
- Minimum of 8 pre-registered students
- Students must bring their own lunch
- If minimum is not reached, no care will be provided and registered families will be notified and refunded as soon as possible.
- Must register two weeks before the no school day. No care will be provided during Christmas Break or Spring Break.
No School & Early Release Days 2019-20
Thursday & Friday October 10th-11th, 2019 – Teacher In Service Day (no school)
Friday October 25th – End of 1st Quarter (early release)
Monday October 28th – Teacher Grading Day (no school)
Monday November 11th – Veteran’s Day Observed (no school)
Friday November 27th – Thanksgiving Break (early release)
Friday December 6th – Parent/Teacher Conferences (no school)
Friday December 20th – Christmas Break (early release)
- Care for days when school is not in session is not included into the package hours. Families must register for no school day care separately. The cost of care on a no school day is a flat rate of $45, full or part time. Payment of no school days are due at the time of enrollment. Tuition for these non-school days is non-refundable or transferable unless there are less than six students who have enrolled.
- Any unpaid tuition balance that remains after the 20th of the month will cause the enrolled child tobe suspended from attending until the balance is paid.
- Unused hours are not carried over to the next month. However, if you anticipate a loss of hours or need to rearrange your schedule during any given month, you may arrange the change in your child’s schedule with staff as long as you do not go over your hourly tuition bracket. These schedule variances do not need to be reported to the administrative office and should be prior-arranged with the staff, subject to availability.
- Families who are late to pick up their child past 6 p.m. will incur a $25 flat rate late fee for everyoccurrence. The only exception to this rule is a documented emergency.
- If a family goes over their agreement hours in any given month, they will be billed on the following bill cycle for any care in excess of their agreement. All tuition fees are non-refundable.
- There are days when we will have to close due to hazardous weather or other emergency situations. There will be no credits on tuition given for these closures. Any needed school days will be added back to the calendar to compensate for lost days and will operate on those same days to compensate for lost care (refer back to the tuition averaging policy).
- Tuition is not subject to discounts or refunds for unscheduled family vacations (please see deadlines and schedule adjustment policies), or extended absences other than hospitalization, contagious illness, or at the request of a physician (for three or more days).
- Checks, Credit and/or Debit Card payments that are returned unpaid will incur a $35 non-refundable fee.