Enrollment + Tuition
Thank you for taking time to consider Willamette Christian School for your child’s education! We are now enrolling students for grades K-8. This section will guide you through our admissions and enrollment process.
We have a new platform for enrollment. We are hoping this helps speed up, as well as clarify, our process. If you have questions about the enrollment process, tuition and payment, or would like to schedule a tour of the school, please call 541-686-8655.
We encourage families to apply online, as it simplifies admissions and provides parents the ability to track the status of their child’s application.
Follow these steps:
- To begin the online application process, create an account.
- Upon account creation, you will receive an email containing a verification link.
- Once your email address has been verified, log in to your account and create a new student application for your child. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application.
- A non-refundable annual fee of $450 must be submitted with each application.
- After submitting the application, you will be able to track your admissions status by logging in to your account.
In addition, you will be able to print the completed application, monitor when the school receives any applicable supplemental forms and, if necessary, reprint the forms.
Tuition is based on the annual school calendar. WCS offers monthly payment plans and uses the management system of Smart Tuition. An annual administrative fee of $50 is charged by Smart Tuition and is due with the first monthly payment; debit or credit card payments will incur a 2.85% fee from Smart Tuition.
Tuition rates for the 2019-2020 school year are as follows:
|GRADE||1st STUDENT||2nd STUDENT||3rd/4th STUDENT|
Statements are emailed to parents before the 1st of the month; they are also available 24/7 through the Smart Tuition website.
- Payments are due by the 10th of each month.
- All tuition and fees must be current to officially enroll for 2019-20.
- All enrollment fees are non-refundable, unless a family is pending a financial aid decision or is placed on a wait list.
- Enrollment is not complete, nor is the student’s class placement secured, until all forms are complete and all applicable fees have been paid.
- All financial aid awards and discounts are subject to available funding, as determined by the WCS finance committee.
- 10 Monthly Payments: August 2019 – May 2020
- 12 Monthly Payments: July 2019 – June 2020
- Pay in Full: If paid on or before June 1, 2019, a 2% discount will be applied. Discounts are offered for payments made with cash or check only. If not paid in full by 08/01/2019, the family will be enrolled in Smart Tuition to make monthly payments.
Questions: If you have questions about the enrollment process or would like assistance, please contact Kathy Young via email or call 541-686 8655.